Pages

Welcome to Paul's Kitchen! Many people have been following my food postings on Facebook, and asking for recipes, so I am finally opening a forum to accommodate the many requests.

My feeling about food is that it is an indicator of how well we live. It is my belief that one does not have to be a "gourmet" to eat well, nor does good quality food have to be expensive.

This blog is about cooking, food, dining, dining out, beverages, and sometimes a little humor.

Enjoy, and thank you for visiting!!

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Paula Deen Museum

According to an article The Huffington Post (May 20, 2013)  people are trying to open a Paula Deen museum in Albany, Georgia.

While I am a fan of Ms. Deen (who can't love a cook who uses that much butter), I have a difficult time visualizing what the museum will look like. I am envisioning a giant gravy boat fountain in the courtyard, flanked my monumental butter sculptures of Paula Dean, and those who have made guest appearances on her show.

Follows is a link to the article:

1 comment:

  1. I have to agreed on the butter sculptures of Paula Dean. Now with that being said... They better not set up shop in Georgia, it won't last a day! ;)

    ReplyDelete