Pages

Welcome to Paul's Kitchen! Many people have been following my food postings on Facebook, and asking for recipes, so I am finally opening a forum to accommodate the many requests.

My feeling about food is that it is an indicator of how well we live. It is my belief that one does not have to be a "gourmet" to eat well, nor does good quality food have to be expensive.

This blog is about cooking, food, dining, dining out, beverages, and sometimes a little humor.

Enjoy, and thank you for visiting!!

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Grilled Cheese Wheel


I saw this simple grilling idea for grilling a cheese wheel on the Martha Stewart Living (June 2011) website, under the heading "20 Things You Didn’t Know You Could Grill."

Warm, luscious, and smoky, this hors d'oeuvre gives a whole new meaning to the term "grilled cheese." Choose a wheel of cheese with a thick rind and an inside that's soft but not runny, such as Camembert. Brush rind with olive oil, and grill cheese directly on oiled grates over indirect heat until warmed, about 2 minutes per side. Serve immediately with grilled baguette slices.

Complete listing of all 20 grilling ideas:

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to try that with some hickory chips in my smoker box!

    ReplyDelete