Pages

Welcome to Paul's Kitchen! Many people have been following my food postings on Facebook, and asking for recipes, so I am finally opening a forum to accommodate the many requests.

My feeling about food is that it is an indicator of how well we live. It is my belief that one does not have to be a "gourmet" to eat well, nor does good quality food have to be expensive.

This blog is about cooking, food, dining, dining out, beverages, and sometimes a little humor.

Enjoy, and thank you for visiting!!

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I am in a rut!

Lately, I seems to have been in a terrible rut, when in the kitchen.  My uninspired phase seems to have lasted longer than I have thought it would.  Yesterday, I began experimenting in the kitchen again, and recipes will begin to reflow onto my blog.

Yesterday, I made cream of smoked tomato and onion soup, with spiral pasta, garnished with paprika, olive oil, and pumpkin seeds, served with rustic bread sticks.


This evening, I made fried red tomatoes; they were good for a first try, but the recipe needs some work.  


No comments:

Post a Comment